Become a Sponsor
Bay Youth Orchestras of Virginia is tremendously grateful for our corporate, foundation and government supporters who make it possible for us to provide high quality symphonic ensemble training to the young musicians of our community.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- $10,000 FANFARE Sponsorship
- $5,000 OVERTURE Sponsorship
- $2,500 PRELUDE Sponsorship
- $1,000 ENCORE Sponsorship
- $500 BRAVO Sponsorship
Each sponsorship level will be accompanied by commensurate recognition and special opportunities. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities read our sponsor letter and view our sponsorship levels by downloading our 2018-2019 season Corporate Sponsorship Packet.
Please contact our Executive Director, Elizabeth Richards for more information on Corporate and Concert Sponsorship opportunities at 757-618-1800 or [email protected].
Current Sponsors and Partners
- Tecnico Corporation (PRELUDE SPONSOR)
- Select Recycling Waste Services, Inc. (ENCORE SPONSOR)
- Colonna’s Shipyard (BRAVO SPONSOR)
- McPhillips, Roberts, & Dean (BRAVO SPONSOR)
- The Law Offices of Daniel J. Miller (BRAVO SPONSOR)
- Chesapeake Fine Arts Commission
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Norfolk Commission on the Arts & Humanities
- Virginia Commission for the Arts
Business Consortium for Arts Support:
- Amerigroup Foundation
- Atlantic Dominion Distributors/Hoffman Beverage
- Bank of America
- Birdsong Corporation
- The Camp Foundation
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc.The Dragas Companies
- Empire Machinery & Supply Corp.
- Fulton Bank, Southern Division
- Goodman & Company, CPAs
- Hampton Roads Community Foundation
- Haynes Furniture Company, Inc.
- Huff, Poole, and Mahoney, P.C.
- Kaufman & Canoles
- Mark Barr Companies
- Norfolk Southern Foundation
- Patricia & Douglas Perry Foundation
- The Portsmouth Community Foundation
- Paladium Registered Investment Advisors
- SunTrust Bank
- Virginia Natural Gas, Inc.
- Wachovia Wells Fargo
- Wilbanks Smith & Thomas Asset
- Management, LLC
- Wilcox & Savage, P.C.
- Williams Mullen