Registration for the 2022-2023 season is NOW OPEN! Acceptance into your ensemble through audition must be achieved before registering. Members returning to the same ensemble do not need to audition but must register.
There is a $75 non-refundable deposit due at the time of registration.
Complete the Registration form to reserve your spot. The financial aid application is available on the registration form.
Audition for the 2023-2024 Season
Planning to audition up to the next ensemble? View and print audition materials here.
- Auditions are submitted through the online audition platform Accept’d. We will begin accepting applications on May 1. The audition/application deadline is June 10. To submit your audition application and materials, visit https://app.getacceptd.com/byov
*Note: New perspective members and current members interested in moving up to the next ensemble must audition. You do not need to re-audition to remain in your current ensemble.
Report an Absence
If you’re sick or need to report an absence from your ensemble, complete and submit the Absence Form below (click to expand) instead of calling.
- 757-618-1800 (BYOV Main Line)
- 757-713-4035 (Ensemble Manager, BYJST/BYST)
- Elizabeth Spencer, Ensemble Manager BYJST/BYST, [email protected]
- Angie Spears, Ensemble Manager BYCO/BYSO, [email protected]
- Julie Eppler, Ensembe Manager, BYCB/BYWS, [email protected]
- Elizabeth Richards, Executive Director: [email protected]
Questions about music or seating results
Contact your conductor by email:
- Mrs. Morton [email protected]
- Mr. Brindle [email protected]
- Mr. Oare [email protected]
- Mrs. Martell [email protected]
- Mr. Walden [email protected]